The Sure Shot MCQs are collections of High yield MCQs to pass the Prometric Exam for General Practitioner and Family Physician Doctors.
Sure Shot MCQ Package includes Unlimited access to Study materials online, Problem solving by mentors and group coaching by experts. It also covers discussion of Important subjects, Past papers, Recall questions and Mock tests.
Lecture audio and video is property of Medicalmcq4all, Recorded lecture can be given to students of sure shot package. Recorded lectures can be send together on once a week. Its property of Medicalmcq4all and company will decide to give it on not.
Sure Shot MCQ Package will be beneficial for doctors giving Third or last Attempt of Prometric Exam ( General Practitioner or Family Physician). It will also benefit doctors who want to pass their Exam in FIRST Attempt itself,also helps those who are not in touch with medical practice for a few years or not in touch with academics for long nor actively practicing in clinic/hospital.
Any General Practitioner or Family Physician doctor can enroll for Sure Shot MCQ Package at any time. They can access the MCQ Package services once the payment formalities are done.
At least 1 month is required for preparation of Sure Shot MCQs.
The Cost of Sure Shot MCQ Package is USD 1500.
The Company Medical Mcq 4 all will REFUND 70% of the Package Cost if the candidate fails. The remaining 30% of the Package Cost is a non-refundable charge towards Study materials, Online website access and Personalised coaching). To claim refund amount candidate needs to produced official failed results soft copy on email@example.com. Any fake documents generated cannot be entitled for refund amount. In case of dispute or breach of authenticity company can cross check and verify the result from issuing authority.
The amount of 70% Package cost (1050 USD) will be REFUNDED within 14 working days via the same method as the Original payment.
The Payment can be made ONLINE on our Website or can be transferred to the Company Bank Account.
Bank account details as given below:
Bank Name - BANK OF INDIA
Account Holder name - M/s. MEDICAL MCQ 4 ALL
Account Type - Current General
Bank Address - Ahmedabad 382424, Gujarat, India.
CUSTOMER ID - 203445386
Account Number - 204320110000492
IFSC CODE - BKID0002043
MICR CODE - 380013054
SWIFT CODE - BKIDINBBAMB
Please contact us for further assistance in case of any transaction issues.
Mobile: +91 98255 78080
Whatsapp: +91 98255 78080
BOTIM: +91 98255 78080
Totok: +91 98255 78080
IMO: +91 98255 78080